Re: Avery Label Template for 612797

Avery often uses different numbers for the same size labels. Sometimes the
numbers change because of color or the type of printer they are designed
for. Those things won't matter to your layout. Look at the other 5-tab
labels and see if one of them fits.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"jane" <jane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
There is a 5-tab divider label by Avery called 612797; you'll notice that
there is NO template for this label in Microsoft Word. Well the one that
fits it is the Index Maker 5 Tabs. Just putting it out there because this
does not seem to be on the net at all.

  • Re: Am trying to use Avery 5345 labels with MS Word
    ... It appears that Avery 5263 labels are the same size. ... MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ... Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)
  • Re: ata controller problem
    ... See CAMman page (read it, don't skim!) for full details. ... please for the love of god do not use labels to solve this. ... Chose the labelling method which fits best your file ... Gerhard Schmidt | E-Mail und JabberID: ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: ata controller problem
    ... See CAMman page (read it, don't skim!) for full details. ... please for the love of god do not use labels to solve this. ... Chose the labelling method which fits best your file ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • how do u get the lines of your label template to appear on screen
    ... I have customised a label template so that it fits to the labels I am ... tried using an existing template but dont get any outline with these either. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields)
  • Re: labels
    ... Only 4 labels on that page perhaps? ... Pick a label size that is smaller and fits more on the page. ... WHY - It works for at my employment but not on my home computer? ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)