Re: how do i turn off paragraph symbol in outlook 2003
- From: "Suzanne S. Barnhill" <sbarnhill@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 08:19:52 -0500
In the U.S., the shortcut is Ctrl+* or Ctrl+Shift+8. One or the other of
those is universal, but I can never remember which one; presumably it is the
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
Words into Type
Fairhope, Alabama USA
Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so
all may benefit.
"RajKohli" <RajKohli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Under New Mail window - click Tools - Options - View tab - underFormatting
Marks - uncheck Paragraph Marks (or any other you do not want)and end
Suzanne - in my case the Ctrl+* key was not working to turn on and off the
Hope this help, let us know!
"coyote corral" wrote:
when i type a new email, there is a paragraph symbol at the beginning
orof each line...this never happened before, but i think i hit a Ctrl key
- Prev by Date: Re: How do I draw a co-centric circle?
- Next by Date: Re: Spell Check does not work in Word 2007
- Previous by thread: Re: how do i turn off paragraph symbol in outlook 2003
- Next by thread: Re: Rotating