Re: how do i turn off paragraph symbol in outlook 2003

In the U.S., the shortcut is Ctrl+* or Ctrl+Shift+8. One or the other of
those is universal, but I can never remember which one; presumably it is the
latter.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"RajKohli" <RajKohli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Under New Mail window - click Tools - Options - View tab - under
Formatting
Marks - uncheck Paragraph Marks (or any other you do not want)

Suzanne - in my case the Ctrl+* key was not working to turn on and off the
paragraph mark.

Hope this help, let us know!

"coyote corral" wrote:

when i type a new email, there is a paragraph symbol at the beginning
and end
of each line...this never happened before, but i think i hit a Ctrl key
or
something

  • Re: ..:: a button ::..
    ... Suzanne S. Barnhill ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ...
    (microsoft.public.word.customization.menustoolbars)
  • Re: Inserting line breaks in outlines
    ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ... I'm giving Microsoft Word a real run for the money and it has many great features, however, I am also finding a number of features that are much better implemented in other applications. ... "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: Personal default for tables : Dont break rows over pages
    ... "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote: ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ...
    (microsoft.public.word.tables)
  • Re: Word 2007 beta cursor
    ... "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote: ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: paper/backgroud color... Light sensitive eyes