Re: how do i turn off paragraph symbol in outlook 2003

In the U.S., the shortcut is Ctrl+* or Ctrl+Shift+8. One or the other of
those is universal, but I can never remember which one; presumably it is the
latter.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"RajKohli" <RajKohli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Under New Mail window - click Tools - Options - View tab - under
Formatting
Marks - uncheck Paragraph Marks (or any other you do not want)

Suzanne - in my case the Ctrl+* key was not working to turn on and off the
paragraph mark.

Hope this help, let us know!

"coyote corral" wrote:

when i type a new email, there is a paragraph symbol at the beginning
and end
of each line...this never happened before, but i think i hit a Ctrl key
or
something

.