Re: How do I export a Bibliography (References) from Word 2007 ?

In Windows XP, the file is stored here:

C:\Documents and Settings\[user]\Application Data\Microsoft\Bibliography\sources.xml.

In Vista, look here:

C:\Users\[user]\Application Data\Microsoft\Bibliography\Sources.xml

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" <dkr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ufjTDo4uHHA.4800@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You may find what you are looking for in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\Bibliography

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"MikeyB" <MikeyB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:8EFF45BD-5286-49B7-8676-E45EFAE467F2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I recently trialed a version of Office 2007 Pro which expired a few days ago
on my laptop. I used this for my MBA and have amassed a large number of
references for bibliograpy uses which I now want to export to my version of
Office Home 2007 recently purchased and installed on my PC.

Any ideas about how I might do this?

Having looked at all options prior to expiry, there does not seem to be an
export function for references. Does anyone therefore know where the relevant
databases are that I might copy into my purchased installation on my PC?

I really need those references!!

Many thanks, Mike

.