Re: How do I save word documents unto my SD card?
- From: "Herb Tyson [MVP]" <herb@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 20:39:05 -0400
Save them to your hard drive in Word. Then close the files (so any working ..tmp files are closed), and use Windows Explorer to copy them to the SD card.
If you save directly to the SD card from Word, the file(s) won't be closed correctly, and it's exceedingly likely that the resulting files will not be usable.
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible
Please respond in the newsgroups so everyone can follow along.
"hymiejb2253" <hymiejb2253@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:B2A7BBF7-875D-4E2F-8D77-34A0A98E0EDF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I want to save word documents onto my SD card and I am not sure how to do it.
- Prev by Date: Re: inferior
- Next by Date: Re: Why do I receive a macro has been disabled error?
- Previous by thread: Re: Variable tables
- Next by thread: Re: Why do I receive a macro has been disabled error?