Re: How do I save word documents unto my SD card?

Save them to your hard drive in Word. Then close the files (so any working ..tmp files are closed), and use Windows Explorer to copy them to the SD card.

If you save directly to the SD card from Word, the file(s) won't be closed correctly, and it's exceedingly likely that the resulting files will not be usable.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"hymiejb2253" <hymiejb2253@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:B2A7BBF7-875D-4E2F-8D77-34A0A98E0EDF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I want to save word documents onto my SD card and I am not sure how to do it.

  • Re: Windows Explorer + other graphics progs lockup when previewing thumbnails...
    ... Restore All Thumbnail Views ... Disable Thumbnail Cache ... >sound card and graphics card), and I finally got around to buying some ... >Windows explorer to view large amounts of pics in thumbnail mode. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: .avi files crashing
    ... When I take some photos I put the SD card into my Epson RX420 printer's ... printer then ask Windows to send the video to a folder in 'My Documents' ... If I ignore the Windows Explorer error box the video still ...
    (alt.os.windows-xp)
  • Re: .avi files crashing
    ... It should have the correct drivers for the card slots. ... printer then ask Windows to send the video to a folder in 'My Documents' ... If I ignore the Windows Explorer error box the video still ...
    (alt.os.windows-xp)
  • Re: .avi files crashing
    ... It should have the correct drivers for the card slots. ... If I record a short video and put the SD card into the ... If I ignore the Windows Explorer error box the video still ...
    (alt.os.windows-xp)
  • HP All-in-one printer wont unload photos from card
    ... Hi Cari - Thank you for your response. ... the photos via Windows Explorer - my computer assigns the card to Drive ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)