Re: Word 2003 typing letters are stacked on top of each other

That is not likely to be the issue here (this familiar problem is a printer
driver issue). But FYI, see

Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
Words into Type
Fairhope, Alabama USA
Word MVP FAQ site:
all may benefit.

"missmarlag" <missmarlag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Also, your may have the margins set incorrectly. I don't know
to reset the margins in the, but I've had some experience
up the template.

"GMcCoy" wrote:

When i open a start a word document, all of my letters that i type are
stacked on top of each other. It first happened when i would print to a
network printer, now it happens to all of my documents. AAAAHHHHHH. What
do I

Relevant Pages