Re: Word 2003 typing letters are stacked on top of each other

That is not likely to be the issue here (this familiar problem is a printer
driver issue). But FYI, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customization/CustomizeNormalTemplate.htm

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"missmarlag" <missmarlag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Also, your normal.dot may have the margins set incorrectly. I don't know
how
to reset the margins in the normal.dot, but I've had some experience
messing
up the template.

"GMcCoy" wrote:

When i open a start a word document, all of my letters that i type are
stacked on top of each other. It first happened when i would print to a
network printer, now it happens to all of my documents. AAAAHHHHHH. What
do I
do?