Re: Need mail merge help
- From: "Beth Melton" <bmelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 21:18:26 -0600
Did you verify the document is still a mail merge document? Check
"Main document setup". If that checks out then try selecting your
merge data source again.
Please post all follow-up questions to the newsgroup. Requests for
assistance by email can not be acknowledged.
Microsoft Office MVP
TechTrax eZine: http://mousetrax.com/techtrax/
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/
"lawandasan" <lawandasan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Usin Word 2003 Pro, The mail merge toolbar is displayed but the
need are not highlighted, the shortcut menu have no highlights also.
I can i
I'm trying to use the "edit greeting line" button on the shortcut
- Prev by Date: Re: Print Preview gives codes not text for Contents and page numbers
- Next by Date: Re: How do I create a line in my Word doc that I can type on later?
- Previous by thread: Re: Print Preview gives codes not text for Contents and page numbers
- Next by thread: Re: Need mail merge help