Re: Where do I find a template letter requesting prizes/donations?

This newsgroup is designed to advise on the technical aspects of using Word,
not to give advice on the *content* of documents written in Word. It is not
the best place to ask your question. Search the web for examples (using
Google at http://www.google.com/ or another search engine), or use your
imagination.

It¹s possible that the MS-hosted bank of templates by MS and third parties
will offer something:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx