Re: mouse pointer as black square

Mark wrote:
Whenever i start up office or excel, my mouse pointer appears as a black
square whenever its on the page itself. When i go to the toolbars it reverts
back to the mouse pointer. How can i remedy this?

Did you get anywhere with this. I assume it is a virus because I get
the same thing. It also affects the icons at the bootoim right hand
side of my screen and also has affrected my internet security program?
Help!!!

  • Re: IE Homepage stuck
    ... Dealing with Unwanted Spyware, Parasites, Toolbars and Search Engines ... Page always reverts back after I change in options or directly ... > No matter what I do, erase or change values via regedit, both keep reverting ...
  • Re: Clicking links in e-mails takes forever to open
    ... But there is no remedy? ... I can add that in the link tooltip (appears if you rest the pointer over the ... Lars Forslin ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Internatinalization and multiple language support without resource DLLs
    ... I do admit that I miss the ability to modify the menus and toolbars. ... tab, and I can't get rid of menu tabs I will never, ever use, so it's already cluttered, ... the menu reverts again, etc. Yeah, this is an "improvement". ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Toolbar problems
    ... Right click on menu bar, or choose View, Toolbars; uncheck "lock tool bars", ... Hold the mouse pointer just to the left of where the menu starts. ... When you have what you want, relock the toolbars.. ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.explorer.ieak)
  • Re: Absolute pointer: scroll problem
    ... However, when the pointer grabs ... a scroll bar and the OS constrains the position in one axis, ... therefore it isn't possible to move the scroll bar at all. ... I've found /a/ remedy, ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.programmer)