Re: How do I make raffle slips with name, address, in Word?

Anything of this nature will usually be set up using a table. Look at some
of the "label" definitions for, say, business cards. If you don't have a
zillion to do, you can purchase preperforated numbered raffle tickets at
Office Depot (Office Depot brand). They are set up eight to a page, and each
box of 440 tickets has a different run of numbering, so you can use several
boxes without duplication.

Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
Words into Type
Fairhope, Alabama USA
Word MVP FAQ site:
all may benefit.

"Chris C." <Chris C.@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am trying to make raffle slips with Word. ie, multiple slips on one

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Upgrading from Word 97
    ... leery of buying from any site that sends spam. ... from a local source such as BestBuy, Office Depot, etc. ... Word MVP FAQ site: ... > 1) Would I find much benefit in buying the latest Word? ...
  • Re: Templates