Re: How do I make raffle slips with name, address, in Word?

Anything of this nature will usually be set up using a table. Look at some
of the "label" definitions for, say, business cards. If you don't have a
zillion to do, you can purchase preperforated numbered raffle tickets at
Office Depot (Office Depot brand). They are set up eight to a page, and each
box of 440 tickets has a different run of numbering, so you can use several
boxes without duplication.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Chris C." <Chris C.@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am trying to make raffle slips with Word. ie, multiple slips on one
page......suggestions?

  • Re: Upgrading from Word 97
    ... leery of buying from any site that sends spam. ... from a local source such as BestBuy, Office Depot, etc. ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ... > 1) Would I find much benefit in buying the latest Word? ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: Templates
    ... is what I had had in the past, but all I could find was the Office Depot ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ... "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)