Re: How do I make raffle slips with name, address, in Word?
- From: "Suzanne S. Barnhill" <sbarnhill@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 16:00:15 -0500
Anything of this nature will usually be set up using a table. Look at some
of the "label" definitions for, say, business cards. If you don't have a
zillion to do, you can purchase preperforated numbered raffle tickets at
Office Depot (Office Depot brand). They are set up eight to a page, and each
box of 440 tickets has a different run of numbering, so you can use several
boxes without duplication.
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
Words into Type
Fairhope, Alabama USA
Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so
all may benefit.
"Chris C." <Chris C.@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am trying to make raffle slips with Word. ie, multiple slips on one
- Prev by Date: Re: Importing Office 2003 Templates
- Next by Date: Re: How do I change the direction of my text from L-R to T-B in Word .
- Previous by thread: Line Spacing on 2007
- Next by thread: Re: How do I change the direction of my text from L-R to T-B in Word .