Re: Inserting and formatting a photo in a footnote?

Drawing objects are not allowed in the footnote area, so I think you
are out of luck. Of course, you can anchor the object to a paragraph
in the body of the text, but you cannot get the footnote text to wrap
around it.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"D Casey" wrote in message
How do I insert and format a photo in a footnote? I have reduced
the size of
a photo I wish to insert into a footnote, but need to use the
"Format
Picture" function to select wrapping style i.e., "tight" so that
text will
wrap around the photo.
How do I format a photo in a footnote?

  • Re: locking a picture to an absolute location on a page
    ... like 0.05 in the Absolute position. ... correct setting in relation to the paragraph. ... The object anchor also seems to have a mind of it's own. ... those drawing objects that wanted to jump off the top of the page. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.drawing.graphics)
  • Re: Success!!!
    ... about paragraph marks inside footnotes). ... On the other hand, if the line spacing or spacing before/after is the culprit, ... modify the Footnote Text paragraph style. ... Microsoft Word MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Re: Unwanted page break in Word
    ... You are precisely right that the footnote separator had been edited. ... The unwanted paragraph ... These paragraph marks do not appear on the ... HEADER and REMOVE FOOTER, footnotes are still wrong. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • get rid of extra spaces in footnotes
    ... high-lighting the area clicking single-line spacing, under the paragraph ... Any ideas of how to get rid of it? ... Remove any Spacing Before or After from the Footnote Text paragraph style. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Re: cutpage
    ... > footnotemark is set correctly, but the footnote itself appears only on ... > Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam ... > nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, ... The following paragraph in consequence has ...
    (comp.text.tex)