Re: How do I make a repeating watermark?
- From: CyberTaz <onlygeneraltaz1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:21:58 -0400
You can go to View>Header and Footer, create as many copies of a text box
containing the word "Confidential" as you want, formatted as you wish and
positioned wherever you like (as long as they are not set for In Line with
Text - preferably use Behind Text text wrapping). They can't, however, be
rotated to read diagonally the way the standard watermark is.
If you want something more elaborate, create a file in a graphics program,
save it as a jpeg or png, then use the Printed Watermark feature to specify
that file as a picture rather than the Text watermark option.
On 7/14/06 12:40 PM, in article
I want to set up a letter with "CONFIDENTIAL" as the watermark, but I want it
to repeat across the entire page, not the single instance that MS Word
- Prev by Date: Re: Unwanted Sound
- Next by Date: word autotext filename
- Previous by thread: Re: How do I enable spell checking on form entries?
- Next by thread: word autotext filename