Re: Protect Form and TOC
- From: "macropod" <invalid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 07:16:53 +1000
If you put a section break after the TOC, and leave the TOC section
unprotected, the TOC will remain 'active' in the normal way.
Note that, if your form causes any repagination, the TOC might not display
the correct page numbers unless you print-preview the document twice.
[MVP - Microsoft Word]
"Ray Lowery" <Ray Lowery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have a Word 2000 master document with a TOC. When I "protect" thedocument,
the TOC becomes inactive (I can't select any of the TOC items to openthem).
When I "unprotect" the document, the TOC becomes active again. Is thereany
way to protect the document and have the TOC active at the same time?
Thansk much for any help with this.
- Prev by Date: Re: Vendor Thank you Letter
- Next by Date: Re: How do I set up automatic numbering?
- Previous by thread: Re: template for drama, novel, short story, screenplay?
- Next by thread: Re: how to set select browser object default