Re: document locked cant unlock

Tools>Uprotect is what you should be using. AFAIR, Ctrl+Shift+F11 is for
use with fields.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"geo2742" <geo2742@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
document locked cant unlock, tried ctrl, shift, f11 without results

  • Re: Mail merge and long tables
    ... Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my ... services on a paid consulting basis. ... Doug Robbins - Word MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields)
  • Re: Mail merge and long tables
    ... Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my ... services on a paid consulting basis. ... Doug Robbins - Word MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields)
  • Re: Merging PDF Documents
    ... Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my ... Doug Robbins - Word MVP, ... I insert as an object then it's the same as a PDF where you only get the first page. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields)
  • Re: Mail merge and long tables
    ... Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my ... services on a paid consulting basis. ... Doug Robbins - Word MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields)
  • Re: Mail Merge - If statement