Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
Words into Type
Fairhope, Alabama USA
Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
all may benefit.

"stevelow1" <stevelow1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:5F06CBE9-4223-43E9-970A-A0C8B20A4F17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a six month old HP 5940 Deskjet printer. On both saved and new
documents when I print the document it cuts off half of the page number
located in the right footer postion (only the top 1/2 of the number
prints).
This is very, very annoying. HP tech support says it's not the printer's
fault, but neither the Canon or Lexmark printers I've owned ever did this.
Please help.

  • Re: Folders written by Word 2000, but changed to Word 2003
    ... came to the second computer to look at folders. ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ... please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup ...
  • Re: yes you can do it.
    ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ... please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so ... Draw a frame in the left margin (the frame tool is on the Forms ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Word2003 Builtin "Work" menu in Word2007
    ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ... please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so ... "pushpin" icon to the right of each file in the recent files list. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Help - Word 2003 opening trouble
    ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ... please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so ... Word opens with an error msg like this - ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: How stop word saving a second duplicate document
    ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ... please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so ... and then the file name.It doesn't happen on every saved document but ...