Re: page numbers are cut off in footer
- From: "Suzanne S. Barnhill" <sbarnhill@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 19:07:58 -0500
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
Words into Type
Fairhope, Alabama USA
Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so
all may benefit.
"stevelow1" <stevelow1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have a six month old HP 5940 Deskjet printer. On both saved and newprints).
documents when I print the document it cuts off half of the page number
located in the right footer postion (only the top 1/2 of the number
This is very, very annoying. HP tech support says it's not the printer's
fault, but neither the Canon or Lexmark printers I've owned ever did this.
- Prev by Date: Re: Two TOC in document
- Next by Date: Re: How do I designate Word to open documents not publisher
- Previous by thread: Re: how do I merge multiple word documents and keep all formatting?
- Next by thread: Re: Why will some things print and not others?