Re: I want to add a border to a micro soft word document-from clip ar

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BorderArt.htm

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"mss" <mss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

--
mss

"sylvia cannon" wrote:

I want to add a border to a word document.... I found a picture in clip
art
that I want to add.... how do I do that????

  • Re: Folders written by Word 2000, but changed to Word 2003
    ... came to the second computer to look at folders. ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ... please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup ...
  • Re: How stop word saving a second duplicate document
    ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ... please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so ... and then the file name.It doesn't happen on every saved document but ...
  • Re: Alt Plus codes
    ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ... please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so ... "Jay Freedman" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Re: Download new borders
    ... This is exactly what I'm trying to do - create a "caution striped safety tape" border for commnications from a safety professional. ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ... please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so ...
    (microsoft.public.word.drawing.graphics)
  • Re: Full Screen Key Stroke?
    ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ... please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so ...