Re: change the AUTO TEXT selections in the HEADER-FOOTER toolbar
- From: "Suzanne S. Barnhill" <sbarnhill@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 16:19:17 -0500
The AutoText entries shown on the Header and Footer toolbar are those that
were created in the Header or Footer style. If you create the AutoText entry
when you're in a header or footer, you'll be in that style; otherwise,
you'll have to apply it manually before creating the AutoText entry.
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
Words into Type
Fairhope, Alabama USA
Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so
all may benefit.
"LJ" <LJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have new AUTO TEXT that I want to easily select when I make a newfooter.
The current header- footer toolbar has the usual selections (created on,area
filename etc). I have created the new auto text in the regular auto text
of word (insert> auto text > add) but don't know how to make it appear asone
of the choices in the footer toolbar.
- Prev by Date: Re: Alt-Tab in Word
- Next by Date: Re: How do I turn on formatted text option in Auto Correct?
- Previous by thread: Re: Alt-Tab in Word
- Next by thread: Re: change the AUTO TEXT selections in the HEADER-FOOTER toolbar