Re: Additional Spell Checker Options

Hi =?Utf-8?B?YnJ5?=,

It is annoying when the â??possible problemâ?? is not actually a problem, but
something that I specifically intended. I would like the Spell Checker to
offer additional options such as â??Ignore This Occurrenceâ?? and â??Always
Ignoreâ??. The â??Ignore This Occurrenceâ?? would turn off repeated flagging of
the questionable item, but flag any other occurrences of the item. The
â??Always Ignoreâ?? would turn off flagging of every occurrence of the specified
item within the document.

Most recent versions of Word already have both these choices in the dialog box that
appears when you run the full spell check (F7).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow question or reply in
the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

  • Re: OT for Lia and other spellers
    ... I think posting in the newsgroup is the exception to the rule Melinda. ... button before I've proofed my post and have some misspelled words. ... errors and then they blame it on the spell checker or grammar checker. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: Computer terminology/definitions.
    ... again set up Outlook Exp. ... The lack of a spell checker is only one of its ... > Please reply to the newsgroup ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: cant get word to spell check. Have switched on in spelling optio.
    ... the Web) and then pressing Enter at the end of the pasted paragraph to get a ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ... please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so ... > the spell checker on and was working, underlining mis-spelled words, all ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: spell check & track changes
    ... >> whenevr I specll check a document the spell checker ... >> state the specll checker will see satestate and ask me ... >follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e- ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Newsreader suggestions?
    ... Can the newsreader have a different sig file for each group. ... If you flag a thread it hides the unread icon, ... Will it work with the spell checker. ... But I wonder how come an app written for MacOS X ends up not ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)