Re: Additional Spell Checker Options

Hi =?Utf-8?B?YnJ5?=,

It is annoying when the â??possible problemâ?? is not actually a problem, but
something that I specifically intended. I would like the Spell Checker to
offer additional options such as â??Ignore This Occurrenceâ?? and â??Always
Ignoreâ??. The â??Ignore This Occurrenceâ?? would turn off repeated flagging of
the questionable item, but flag any other occurrences of the item. The
â??Always Ignoreâ?? would turn off flagging of every occurrence of the specified
item within the document.

Most recent versions of Word already have both these choices in the dialog box that
appears when you run the full spell check (F7).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow question or reply in
the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

.