Re: Microsoft Word Toolbars

First, turn off adaptive menus if you haven't already.

Then open a document. If the pesky toolbars show up, first close all other
documents you have open (including the blank one). Then close the toolbars.
Then type a single letter and backspace to delete it and save your "changed"
document. Close and reopen Word. If that doesn't work....

From the FAQ:

11. How can I get rid of that ^$#*@& web toolbar?
http://addbalance.com/word/webtoolbar.htm
(Works for reviewing and other toolbars, too!)

--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Sabrina" <Sabrina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Running MSWord 2002. The toolbars don't remain stable, I select and
adjust
them how I want them to appear, and new toolbars are added (like the
reviewing toolbar, or the pdf bar) everytime I open another document.
It's
very annoying.

.