Re: why do I get custom envelope size is not valid message

You can only create custom sizes that the printer driver will allow. For
other sizes, choose the next convenient larger standard size and make up the
difference with margins.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

Boston Cowboy wrote:
> when I try to customize my envelope size to 7.5x5 I get the message
> "custom envelope size is not valid." What the heck?

  • Re: How do I create a custom paper size and save it?
    ... There are two ways to handle custom sizes (aside from using standard sizes and making up the difference with margins): ... If your printer allows it, you can define a custom size in the printer Properties and give it a name. ... If your printer doesn't allow you to define custom sizes, you can define a custom size in a Word document and save that document as a template. ... the best you can do is select the next largest standard size and make up the difference with margins. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Re: strange things in Page Setup and Printing
    ... Look at the Paper Size dropdown menu and select Manage Custom Sizes. ... Save your custom size, and then it will appear in the Paper Size dropdown, where you can choose it. ... In File>Page Setup, you can change the Settings menu from Page Attributes to Custom Paper Size, and you can enter a paper size, and it will pretend to work in Word, but when you go to print, it will not behave. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Creating Documents with Non-Standard Page Sizes
    ... You first have to click the little "+" below the list area in order to ... When I go into document format and then ... page setup it only gives me standard sizes or "Manage Custom Sizes". ... choose "Manage Custom Sizes" it won't let me type in the width or height. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: cant rename custom page sizes
    ... Try double-clicking the name to activate the renaming ability. ... That "Manage Custom Sizes" dialog is an OS dialog, actually, not a Word one. ... The system shares custom paper sizes, and you can create a custom size in Word, Pages, Text Edit, etc, and have it available in all those programs. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office)
  • Re: Companyweb is not using .Net Framework 1.1.4322 (Sharepoint?)
    ... If you have to change companyweb to use ASP.Net v1.1.4322 then you will ... Take part in SBS ... Default Web Site 1.1x ... custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)