Re: Convert Mailing Labels to Word and Excel

Have you tried:

"Convert Labels into Mail Merge Data File" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at:

http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels_into_mail_merge.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"max3002" <max3002@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>I am attempting to convert a old Word Perfect6 mailing label list into an
> Excel or Access 2003 database. After opening my WP file into Word 2003 I
> am
> unable to convert this data into Excel or Access. I have attempted to
> follow
> Beth Menton and Dave Radio MVP article "How to Convert Address to Mail
> Merge
> Data Source" without success. Thank you in advance for any suggestions on
> converting a Word doc file in mailing list layout into an Excel or Access
> 2003 database.

  • RE: WORD XP mail-merge FAILS using ACCESS query
    ... why OLEDB does not show /all/ the queries. ... security - e.g. if you are using a workgroup database and have set up ... > round the problem by exporting from Access to Excel then merging into Word ... > certain Queries - so that I can print out labels and sometimes merge ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)
  • Re: Internal connection error
    ... Microsoft MVP ... which .net version are you using nor what database, ... RightHand .NET consulting & development www.rthand.com ... I fill in the dataset and then export to excel. ...
  • Re: Working with Excel and Microsoft Groove to have a database of cust
    ... for all their database & forms. ... form in excel that will pull all the customer's info stated above and put ... A free tutorial written by Crystal (MS Access MVP): ...
  • Re: How do I use Excel to create labels?
    ... I suggest you keep Excel for your database and use Word for your labels as ... it has a built-in function provided for printing labels. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Mail Merge Address Data Problem
    ... I have an Excel 2003 "database" of names, addresses etc. where one of the ... fields is House Number. ... When I use this data to create address labels in Word 2003 via Mail Merge ... Excel as I've had to keep it simple for user entry. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields)