Re: What does "Directory Name is Not Valid" mean when opening a doc?

What is the name of the file? What is the name of the directory in which the
file is stored?
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"dunnem91" <dunnem91@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>I am trying to open a previusly saved document. It won't let me, saying
> "Directory Name is Not Valid." What are my options?

  • Re: Word wont let me open anything that has been saved?
    ... ~Anne Troy ... > A box comes up saying that my antivirus won't let me open any saved ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.drawing.graphics)
  • Re: Weird behaviour from Word.
    ... I don't understand what's going on from what you're saying, ... Anne Troy ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Macros Security
    ... Remove "AYN" from email to respond ... > Are you saying no one can export all the code, copy the sheets to a new ... >>> You need a Digital Signature to market something like this Bill. ... >>> ~Anne Troy ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Blank or Zero in cell required
    ... >> realise if I get rid of the +C2 bit it would work but then we don't have ... > ~Anne Troy ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.newusers)
  • Re: Zoom setting in word
    ... While it won't change it the first time they open Word, ... ~Anne Troy ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)