Flickering cursor in Word

When I have inserted links to a SharePoint document library in Word 2003 SP1
the cursor starting to flickering. Is there something I can do to resolve
this?
/Lotta

  • Hidden Cursor
    ... I have a problem regarding Internet Explorer 6.0 SP1, ... box, the cursor didn't appear!!! ... and how can I resolve it? ...
  • Re: PPTP Site-to-Site VPN problem
    ... I've now re-installed SP1 as it's removal broke some other apps (nothing ... that I couldn't have resolved with a bit of time but as it didn't resolve ... I've seen a post referring to a supported hotfix KB897651. ... Win2k3 servers that run ISA Server 2000 (not quite my setup as I don't ...
  • Re: Office 2007 Service Pack 1
    ... Yes, I did get it resolved and everything is fine now, with SP1 ... installed and all the usual updates installing without a problem. ... They suggested a few things to do to try and resolve the ... They provide free support for automatic ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)
  • RE: Word 2007 on 64 bit Windows 7 has a flickering cursor since to
    ... "The Rock" wrote: ... If I run Word 2007 the cursor in Word switches continously ... even after closing the empty startup document the flickering continues. ... If I select fineprint again as printer the problem occurs again. ...
  • RE: 2003 SP1 locks up machine solidly when accessing (cifs) network
    ... > I am setting up an 2003EE all goes well but after installing SP1 trying ... > I played around changing drivers for the network card, ... > resolve this issue, any suggestion how I should proceed? ...