Re: how do i set up a text that flows thru the document

You need to place a bookmark for the client's name, and then cross-reference
it anywhere you'd like it to appear again. Here's how:

http://www.officearticles.com/word/create_a_reference_to_a_bookmark_in_microsoft_word.htm
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Misty Kirk" <Misty Kirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I am creating a letter to our clients and I would like to format the
clients
> name so that the name will flow thru to the appointed places thru out the
> document how do i accomplish this.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Misty

  • Re: Automated copying of data throughout a document
    ... Use a cross-reference to a bookmark. ... ~Anne Troy ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: Enter data in 1 text form field & have multiple locations fill
    ... Anytime I create a form field and go into properties there is a text ... reference such as "text1" in the bookmark window. ... > Form Field Options so that the cross-reference will update automatically. ... and emailed out to clients. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: A Question
    ... You automagically get re-directed to your home country - you can get to ... Google.com by using a bookmark though. ... clients using Windows IE6 and IE7 with Google search boxes that default ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: How-to: Create send Word document as email attachment button????
    ... Anne Troy ... I have tried to create a Command Button that has ... > Private Sub CommandButton1_Click ... > Which doesn't work on all clients as well because of our default Macro ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Reopening a userform
    ... Some of my clients wish to have the information fed back from ... document variables and some wish to have the information fed back from the ... some firms copy and edit documents ... documents each time from scratch then the bookmark way may be the best ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.userforms)