Can't save to Normal.DOT...?
- From: Kenneth <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 19:42:55 -0400
I have recorded a macro in Word 2000. It appears in the
If I then close Word, I get the error: "The file
(Normal.dot) is in use by another application or user."
I have checked with care:
There is nothing other than Word running, and the system is
not on the network.
What might be preventing me from altering Normal.dot?
Thanks for any help with this,
If you email... Please remove the "SPAMLESS."
- Prev by Date: Re: Find and replace 100 hyperlinks??
- Next by Date: RE: word templates
- Previous by thread: File Conversion ????
- Next by thread: Re: Can't save to Normal.DOT...?