Re: How do I type in the Diameter Symbol on Word ?
- From: "rderize" <rderize@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 16:45:21 -0700
The symbol you want can be accessed one of two ways:
1) From the Insert menu, select Symbol. You'll see a dialog box. From the
drop-down menu, select Latin-1. The symbol is in the 7th row, 16th column
from the left (about half-way);
2) Press Cntrl + /o (Press and hold the Control key plus the "/" key then
type the lower case letter "o".)
"Paul cronk" <Paul cronk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
- Prev by Date: Re: In the Dialog Box it freezes for 30 seconds to 5 minutes.
- Next by Date: Re: In the Dialog Box it freezes for 30 seconds to 5 minutes.
- Previous by thread: Re: How do I type in the Diameter Symbol on Word ?
- Next by thread: How do I prevent a document from opening with mark ups visible?