Why won't the customizing on my toolbars stay put?

I typically customize my toolbars in Word. We had to re-install my MS Office
2003 and the changes I make to the toolbar won't stay put. It worked in
Excel and has been fine.

What changed?

  • Re: Word 2007 quick access buttons
    ... how to customize the Ribbon and I have to say, even though it takes a little ... I wanted to use the ones I had for some macros. ... floating toolbars, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.customization.menustoolbars)
  • Re: Applying styles -- another degradation from 2000 to 2003
    ... I checked "Customizing menus and toolbars" in the online help. ... You can customize menus and toolbars yourself; ... Regarding the user-defined keyboard shortcuts for styles method you ... I think user-defined keyboard shortcuts are normally undesirable. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Word 2007 quick access buttons
    ... I'm not a Microsoft basher, ... floating toolbars and customizable icons. ... how to customize the Ribbon and I have to say, even though it takes a little ... I wanted to use the ones I had for some macros. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.customization.menustoolbars)
  • Re: Word 2007 quick access buttons
    ... I'm not a Microsoft basher, ... floating toolbars and customizable icons. ... how to customize the Ribbon and I have to say, even though it takes a little ... I wanted to use the ones I had for some macros. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.customization.menustoolbars)
  • Re: Value Pack in Microsoft word
    ... it should set all your main menus and built-in toolbars back to ... Tools | Customize, Commands dialog, and drag the command you are missing ... >> Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word ... >> Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/ ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)