Re: How do I Convert Windows 98 word and Excel documents to microsoft.

From: Graham Mayor (gmayor_at_DELETECAPSmvps.org)
Date: 02/21/05

Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 07:18:37 -0000

As you have discovered, while Works 7 will open Word documents, it will not
translate the more complex aspects of the document. Much the same applies to
the Works spreadsheet. While both are adequate for most home tasks, if you
need greater complexity you will need Office. If your employer expects you
to work on these documents at home, it seems reasonable he should pay for
the software to allow you to do so.

--
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP