Re: missing lines in printing Word document

From: Pat Garard (apgarardATbigpondDOTnetDOTau)
Date: 02/13/05

Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 06:54:40 +1100

G'Day Andy,

In Print preview, Word attempts to use the printer characteristics
to create the print image.

On my machine, if I have a page number in the footer, it often sits
at the very edge of the non-printing area and only half of it prints.
This is very clearly shown in my Print preview.

You may have an issue with the printer. Try uninstalling and re-
installing the printer, ensure that your drivers are current and
investigate what printer properties can be set (and ARE set)
in Start>Printers and faxes!

--
Regards,
Pat Garard