Re: Autocorrect Initial Capital of sentence

From: Suzanne S. Barnhill (sbarnhill_at_mvps.org)
Date: 06/10/04

Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 22:48:58 -0500

In Tools | AutoCorrect [Options], look at the Exceptions to see if you can
find an explanation. And if you have the box for "Automatically add words to
list" checked, uncheck it, as this can cause many entries to be created
unintentionally.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
"KBS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> At times, particularly after some words that end with the letter "s," Word
doesn't capitalize the letter of the next sentence. I see it consistently
with the word "pus" (I type medical text) but also occasionally with other
words. However, most of the time Word capitalizes the first letter of the
sentence correctly, and so far it's only with  "s" that I find this. Does
anyone know if this is fixable, or is it maybe just a bug?