Re: Removing Template Help

Hi M.L.,

The setting for Template help in Word 2003 is available through Help=>Customer Feedback

===========
<<"ML" <someone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:OQwIR$uYHHA.3520@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello
I downloaded a template from MS website and clicked the option to have
'template help'.
This appears on the right Pane when you open the template. Never need it so
would like to remove it now but can not figure out.
Anyone know?
Thanks >>
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

  • Re: How do I turn off the Word office template screen?
    ... its appearing in the Online Content Options. ... Suzanne, maybe you can tell me under what conditions "Template Help" would ... I've never been offered "Template Help" before... ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Using Online Template - Template Help
    ... For Word 2007 running that command only shows a revised 'Shared Workspace' settings dialog. ... The Template 'Help' and 'rate this template' parts are in the ... Clear the check box for "Show Template Help ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: http://office.microsoft.com/search/redir.aspx?assetid=TC0107077010
    ... The 'Template Help' taskpane default appearance is controlled ... When you reopen it the online Taskpane check should not appear. ... working on the task pane opens. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Problem Remain Same
    ... You're saving the fileas templates. ... Under Properties select the template and click delete. ... Now when you open the file the "Template Help" task pane will not open. ... Help pane in Task Pane automatically opens. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Feedback Page
    ... I am putting a website together and I am using some of ... the template pages within Microsoft frontpage. ... the templates is a feedback page so visitors to yoour ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)