Re: Document.SaveAs ... Format:=WDformatHTML

Thanks Bob tried both and they both worked. Funny tho, I tried the
edformatfilteredHTML earlier and (I thought) the centre format was lost.
Works fine now.

Ron

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

> Hi Ron,
>
> You can supress the folder by changing the supporting
> file folders choice in Tools=>Options=>General=>Web Options.
> The .xml file will be created unless you're using the
> File=>Save as Web Page-Filtered file type. The xml file
> is used by Word in Word Web documents to track the locations
> and names of files it uses to poplulate the HTML file.
>
> ======
> <<"Ron" <Ron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:347C67A9-BCF1-4F63-8594-6A081C18B76F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Poorly Described, I'll try again
>
> In Word 2003, when saving a document (ei foobar.doc) using a macro, a
> 'foobar_File' folder is also created with two files (header.htm and
> foobar.xml). How can I suppress the creation of this folder and its files.
> Thanks again...Ron >>
> --
> Let us know if this helped you,
>
> Bob Buckland ?:-)
> MS Office System Products MVP
>
> *Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends*
>
> For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
> http://microsoft.com/events/series/administrativetipsandtricks.mspx

  • Re: Unable to list gmail
    ... Ron, this part was very helpful, but can you please gie me detailed ... Move it to the 'specified folder' & Stop processing more rules. ... 'specified account' and select the account name for gmail. ... :> folder, Bob. ...
  • Re: Post Concert Madness
    ... a vision of RON STEPHENS in my head. ... screaming at myself in my head, "YOU'RE INTERPRETING IT WRONG, YOU'RE ... I even got angry/furious in my head at YOU, Bob, for the whole thing, ... but it wasn't worth it. ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: The Problem with Misinformation
    ... misleading explanation. ... A typical Bob anecdote: Ron Anderson uses a blue ... After Ron scores up several plus scores ...
    (rec.games.bridge)