Random cursor movement

Good evening, My issue is my cursor randomly reset to a previous character on
the same line or anywhere on the document I am editing. I have call
requesting assistance a was very unprofessionally treated. I need help. I
have Vista, Dell Inspiron 1525.

  • Re: WORD needs a 1st-3rd/3rd to 1st person conversion feature.
    ... He had a different toolbar for each character; each time a writer ... If you really wanted to get fancy you could have Word check your script as ... Can it do the editing for you? ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)
  • Re: getchar() problem
    ... I am using Standard C compiled with GCC under Linux Fedora Core 4 ... When I run this program and enter a character at the prompt, ... to be a means of signalling "Editing done, ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: The New Doctor - Glasgow Herald
    ... was the Absence of any Editing in ... instance of another character in Hartnell-era Who fluffing their lines ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • (vim) When would Join insert tabs instead of spaces?
    ... I was editing a file and wanted to join all the lines ... character" - that is, the character that gets inserted at the end of ... each line before the next line is joined - turned out to be a tab. ... I cannot, of course, replicate it now... ...
    (comp.editors)
  • Re: Why does AffineTransform not work on JTextPane?
    ... How about using a JTextPane for editing, and when editing is done, copy ... the contents and put it into a JLabel, ... character by character pulling out the attributes (font, size, color, ... and turning those into HTML tags so that they will ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)