How do I unlock my google account?

Hi
I am trying to use blogger to blog with MS Word2007.
When I register my username, I get an error saying "Word is unable to
complete this action because your Google account is locked. To unlock your
account, please click the More Information button below."
When I click the More information button, Word opens Internet Explorer with
http://r.office.microsoft.com/r/rlidBloggerCaptcha?clid=1033&ver=12&app=winword.exe and this URL is invalid. Now, I have no idea what to do.
Any thoughts?

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Google Accounts Security Vulnerability
    ... I attempted to log-in to my Google account with the same ... "happening to come across your username and password" is a pretext. ... [Full-disclosure] Google Accounts Security Vulnerability ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Google Accounts Security Vulnerability
    ... I'm not sure I understand the issue here - the requirement for someone "happening to come across your username and password" is a pretext. ... [Full-disclosure] Google Accounts Security Vulnerability ... Upon attempting to log-in to my Google account while away from home, ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Google Accounts Security Vulnerability
    ... [Full-disclosure] Google Accounts Security Vulnerability ... Regardless, if you already know the username and password for the email, it ... I attempted to log-in to my Google account with the same ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [opensuse] KTp alternative to Skype?
    ... the whole bloody world even more dependent of their monstrous ... My username for my Google account (phone, ... you can get a google account with a different email address - ... but you do get a corresponding gmail folder as well, ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [OT] Recommendation
    ... Now looking for a provider that can register a domain name ... broadband for reasons too complex to explain and broadband through the ... to register the domain and provide email services, ... 'From:' in the Google account to the Domain address). ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)