Re: Error! Hyperlink reference not valid.

Does Alt+F9 make any difference?

Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
Words into Type
Fairhope, Alabama USA

"Tom" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Microsoft Word suddenly started replacing all the hyperlinks in my
with this phrase, "Error! Hyperlink reference not valid. " Actually, it's
the hyperlink that's being replaced, but just the text (I can still
ctrl+click to follow the link, but it's hard to know what the link is if
error message is displayed for each link.) This is a very disruptive
for me since I often download lengthy word documents that have hundreds of
links in them. It does the same if I manually change the text to a link.
I'm using Microsoft Word 2003 SP3. Please help!

Relevant Pages