Re: Help with wwlib.dll - Causes WINWORD.EXE to crash
- From: "Terry Farrell" <terryfarrell@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 22:14:56 -0000
It was updated due to a vulnerability. The error is usually because you have an add-in that is looking for the wrong version of that dll. You need to disable the add-in and then check to see if the supplier has an update.
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP
"Erik" <Erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:BD2C0E53-4BAB-4258-91B8-5520C694EBD9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm having a problem with Word...I can't pinpoint when it started, but I'm
pretty sure it was after a 'security' patch update.
Faulting application WINWORD.EXE, version 12.0.6331.5000, time stamp
0x48fa27b4, faulting module wwlib.dll, version 12.0.6331.5000, time stamp
0x48fa2ae0, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x00a4bd80, process id
0x1b20, application start time 0x01c97cd5be37c6d4.
I've had this issue for months now, everytime I use word it crashes,
usually, upon exit.
- Prev by Date: Re: Help with wwlib.dll - Causes WINWORD.EXE to crash
- Next by Date: in email error msg - address list could not be displayed
- Previous by thread: Re: Help with wwlib.dll - Causes WINWORD.EXE to crash
- Next by thread: in email error msg - address list could not be displayed