Re: THe Office Open XML file XXX.docx cannot be opened because the

Steven

I'm have to say it is definitely gone for good.

I future, always save and open documents from your local HDD. Always copy to and from the thumb drive.

Terry

"Steven Cheng" <StevenCheng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:F2CFE435-DF36-421C-8BB1-48357CCE01DF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Terry,

Thank you so much for your reply! Yes, I was saving it on a thumb drive. So
that means there is no way to get the file back to life, right?

Thanks,

Steven

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

Yours is a completely different problem. Your notes.docx is totally blown
away. If you open it with WordPad, you will find 99% of the file is garbage.

Did you try saving this to some type of removable memory?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

.