Re: Multriple versions of Word

Terry Farrell wrote:
Please follow this link for a solution: http://pschmid.net/blog/2007/04/20/110

Thanks but I was aware of this link. My problem was not with registration issues.

It so happens that after weeks of research, I stumbled on something that works (so far, should I probably say) : I disabled dde in the Edit and Open dialogs of the File association with Doc.

After I tried and found that worked, I checked again the dde settings and it had rewenabled itself! But now, clicking on a doc file does open the correct program.

Needless to say, I do not understand why this worked but next time this happens, it is worth a try!

Thanks.
--
John Doue
.