Re: Word reinstalls each time you open it.

Given what you're describing, I would start from scratch and reinstall Windows. In the long run, it will likely take less time than trying to fix everything that's essentially broken.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Scott" <Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:45ECC076-224A-454A-9DD7-F38DAF4B4DFF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Herb,
Yes, even the local admin account is locked down.

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:

Is it still locked down if you create a new Windows user profile? (Control
Panel - User Accounts)

--

.