Re: MS Word 2007 Document Properties
- From: "Terry Farrell" <terryfarrell@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 12:01:43 -0000
If I click in the Keyword box, it automatically selects the whole box contents which I can then copy/paste elsewhere. So this doesn't seem to be a problem. Does this not happen for you?
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP
"fbenson" <fbenson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:576D46C8-92DB-46D2-906D-8F3281BAB20B@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The display for keywords is a small box. If you type words that expand past
the size of the box, you can not copy those words. Please note that the
keyword section is important for knowledge management and search engines, so
having a larger display would be much better.
This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I
Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then
click "I Agree" in the message pane.
- Prev by Date: Re: Word 2003 Thesaurus Problem?
- Next by Date: Re: My Office program is missing file stdp11n.msi
- Previous by thread: Re: changes to the global template in WD 2003
- Next by thread: Re: MS Word 2007 Document Properties