Re: How do I reset the filter keys? caps & lowercase are reversed

Julie wrote:
> Accidentally held down the shift key which brought up the filter
> keys. No idea what I did but now my caps lock key is reversed

Start > Settings > Control Panel > Accessibility Options.

Jay Freedman
Microsoft Word MVP FAQ:

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Bits of a number... why is this true?
    ... TM> Your shift key doesn't work, but your caps lock key does? ... just seeing decimals used for large binary flags is so fugly. ...
  • Re: Highlighting tasks but not summary tasks
    ... Jan and Julie, ... Project MVP ... On the filter, I have unchecked "Show related summary rows" but it ... Is there a way I can get it to only highlight tasks and not ...
  • RE: Dont laugh - need help w/basic reporting questions
    ... Julie, ... For number 2 I head found that site and read through it but was ... > can select your custom filter on the Definition tab for the report. ...
  • Re: How to create an icon on the toolbar to filter % complete
    ... Thank you very much Julie. ... > Hi Majid, ... > You will need to create a filter to do this. ... > If you want to see summary rows, ...
  • Re: a similar problem
    ... >>the shift key had not been pressed at all, ... > Sounds like the problem I had with XP and accessibility when I 1st got XP. ... > fix is in the 1st line below. ... >> the caps lock key ...