How to stop flickering change ballons in track changes mode

The change ballons in track changes start flikering on large documents and
word really slows down. Any idea what is causing this? It ususally is only
associated with footer changes. Word xp with current updates.

  • Re: text entry causes hard drive activity
    ... is causing the hard-drive light to activate. ... it slows down text entry. ... I can't think what might be causing it (though if this were ... that lists open files? ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.apps)
  • Blinking PC
    ... Just of late when booting up. ... The PC blinks rapidly through the process and slows to a stop on the desktop! ... What could be causing this? ... Regards ...
  • Re: How do I stop automatic ripping?
    ... automatically rip the tracks, while it is still playing. ... It slows the ... computer so much that many times I do not realize what it causing the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: How do I stop automatic ripping?
    ... automatically rip the tracks, while it is still playing. ... It slows the ... computer so much that many times I do not realize what it causing the slow ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • RE: Editing Text
    ... cause that behavior is if you have Track Changes turned on, ... > When I highlight a text in Word 2000 and type new text it adds my new text, ... > else could be causing this? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)