Runaway cursor

I am running Word 2000 and have a problem when I am working with several
documents open, switching among them. On a document, I will use the arrow to
go up and down and cursor will start zooming all the way thru article. Can't
stop it. Then cursor disappears or freezes. If I switch to another document
and then back, cursor will reappear.
also have had a problem with Delete sometimes chewing up copy, going wild
deleting everything after it starts. Fortunately I can get it to stop and
then recover by hitting Edit and Undo.
anyone can help with these problems. I've talked to Sony, my manufacturer,
but they don't know anything about it. And the cursor problem only happens in
Word documents, not when doing emails or other things.
..

  • Re: Cursor Location
    ... switching from 1 index to another and after switching back to the first ... index be able to return that that exact record. ... cursor was on when the database was sorted on another index. ... able to return to the original location. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.database.ado)
  • unusual behaviour when opening new document
    ... I am running Word 2003 Professional Edition. ... I find that the cursor is automatically placed in the ... header of the blank document. ... the main document area I have to go to View> Header and ...
  • Re: 4.1 X mouse problem
    ... konqueror windows. ... I can restore the cursor by switching to a text mode ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.openbsd.misc)
  • Re: 4.1 X mouse problem
    ... I can restore the cursor by switching to a text mode ... As far as I can tell, the mouse pointer always stops at the edge of the screen. ... since moving the pointer toward the bottom of the screen causes button messages ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.openbsd.misc)
  • RE: Outline View in Word 2003 -- no longer helps in navigation?
    ... The cursor maintains its placement. ... How are you switching between the views? ... This doesn't work consistently anymore. ... > SELECT text in the target heading, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)