Arabic OS Windows CE 5.0
- From: tweeeek@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 06:49:47 -0700 (PDT)
I am currently trying to create an Arabic version of our current English Windows CE OS in platform builder.
In Platform Settings->Locale I select Arabic(Saudi Arabia), and keep the default codepages that this tciks.
The Localize this build is checked, but when I build the OS, I do not get anything in Arabic, all the text is still in English, the hardware keyboard doesn't work either. The software keyboard does work and that is all in english and when I type into word using it that also appears in English.
Any help would be appreciated on this.
- Prev by Date: Re: CE 7.0 Native 802.11 Supplicant Query
- Next by Date: WinCE 6.0 R2, secure DDNS, Kerberos and autentication
- Previous by thread: Re: CE 7.0 Native 802.11 Supplicant Query
- Next by thread: WinCE 6.0 R2, secure DDNS, Kerberos and autentication