Re: who build this program?
- From: "Helge Kruse" <Helge.Kruse-nospam@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 09:22:34 +0100
Assuming you use PlatformBuilder 6, a plug in for VS2005 ....
"ydlu" <yudiannlu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In our group, six developer, so our project had a lot of "intern"Ok, this is a check that your USERNAME is MYNAME.
build, to we can test it, how can we pass the "username" - environment
variable, into program and show this username.
In Command prompt:
- then set on the project propertyYes, you pass the -DUNAME=$(USERNAME) to the compiler when you add this line
to the "Preprocessor Definitions" of the C++ properties.
- define in C programNo. This does not work. Use this instead:
#define username(x) L#x
#define WSTR(s) L#s
#define username(u) WSTR(u)
You need the second macro definition.
Well, if you plan to use the TEXT macro, even if Windows CE uses always
Unicode strings, you should consider to define username this way:
#define TSTR(s) _T(#s)
#define username(u) TSTR(u)
But I would replace _tprintf by wprintf.
- Next by Date: Get Good Jobs In AUSTRALIA
- Next by thread: Get Good Jobs In AUSTRALIA