Media Player-Windows Media 9 Series

I am working with OMAP3530 and Windows CE 6.0. This platform has working
Media Player (Windows Media 9 Series) as a stand-alone player.

Now i am planning to enable Media Player as plug-in for Internet Explorer.
For this i added "SYSGEN_STREAMAV" from the catalog and i am able to test
this with the URL: http://www.vdat.com/techsupport/windowstest.asp

Actually i would like to open the site: www.abc.com and this site has .flv
files. For streaming these files VP6F video codec and mp3 audio codec are
required.

Is there a software codec available for this VP6F codec in Windows CE 6.0.
Is there a catalog component for achiving this or do i need to add any
plug-in to Media Player. Can any one suggest me to proceed further on this.

Thanks & Regards,
Venkat

.