Re: S3C2440A BSP

http://geekswithblogs.net/BruceEitman/archive/2008/06/06/platform-builder-summary-of-building-windows-ce.aspx

www.EuroTech.com

<Manjunatha GA> wrote in message
news:20081031113323manjunatha.swamy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Hermes,
iam also using SMDK2440A demo board of SC2440A ARM board. but am looking
for SMDK2440A BSP.
is there a way i can get download from portal or from your side?
also please let me know the BSP build procedure too.

Thanks in Advance,
manju

  • Re: CE5.0 and CE6.0 Difference/Migration Information
    ... It all depends on what your apps do. ... Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com ... Is it possible to compile single applications which would run on both ... knowing that I have the CE5.0 BSP for this? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Re: Issue with files present in "WINCE600PLATFORMiMX313DSFILES"
    ... The build is successful. ... I built the driver seperately even before building the BSP & it built ... Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com ... Is there anything missing in my BSP? ...
  • Re: unable to do sysgen
    ... Michel Verhagen, eMVP ... Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com ... I have a developement board and then I got the BSP. ... I am re-installing PB as I think I have installed tools only. ...
  • Re: Plan to build a CE6 Boot loader for S3C2440 platform
    ... Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com ... plan to impelement a boot loader following the CE 6.0 BSP framework. ... Screen, COM ports, USB ports, Ethernet, Audio, Cam, IrDA, JTag interfaces ... I bought it for US$160 per pcs. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Re: Changing existing image setup to a new platform
    ... You can add a new BSP to your existing OSDesign. ... Bruce.Eitman AT Eurotech DOT com ... This was in my initial development stage. ... Now it has been decided to change the platform for my device. ...