Windows CE Inbox Problem

Hello Dears,

I added Inbox conponent of wince, I am facing a problem. i am using
persistant stroage. when i connect the my inbox. its connected good and
download all emails. I can read emails properly. But when i restart my wince
device all emails are lost from inbox. I have to download again to read
emails. I noticed in my Platform Builder project Inbox Component is added but
there is exclamation( ! ) with it. is it some component missing or some
settings problem.

Thanks in Advance.

--
Nomi

  • Re: Multiple copies of same message in OE6
    ... It sounds like the user's Inbox has become corrupted somehow and should be ... messages on server" has never been checked. ... A typical event will show emails downloading ... ISP, then ten minutes later the same emails will download, plus any new ...
  • Re: POPing a remote exchange server, cant finish 20k of emails HE
    ... At the very least the user can move them back to the Inbox via OWA and puts the user more in control of what should come down under a new mail profile. ... Maybe this is because outlook is set to leave on server. ... > downloaded all emails, he took the PC back to his house and outlook ... Is there any way to tell exchange server not to download any> old ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Outlook has stopped downloading emails and outgoing emails stu
    ... More than likely you need to download the latest Outlook Connector. ... emails were getting into the inbox as the bar moved. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Mail download
    ... when I use ADSL connection but not when I connected to intranet(I think ... so I use web mail to sent/view emails. ... is how to download the messages located in "sent message" folder in the ... messages in the Inbox. ...
  • Emails being downloaded to users inbox, not staying on Exchange server
    ... T's emails started to download to his computer-side ... Inbox, removing them from the Exchange server completely. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)