RE: Platform Builder 5.0 Remote Tools under Windows Vista

This looks quite strange to me. I found some of the remote tools on three
different locations.

C:\Program Files\CE Remote Tools\5.01\bin
- Some of the tools in this directory work
- The connection dialog looks different (more connectivity options) to the
dialog in the other directories

C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\Windows CE Tools\Platman\bin
- None of the tools work -> see error message abvoe
- Less entries in the connectivity options

C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\Windows CE
Tools\Platman\bin\wce500
- None of the tools work -> see error message abvoe
- Less entries in the connectivity options

For example the "Windows CE Remote File Viewer" is in all of them. Strange,
because I installed PB only once?
.