Re: parallel port IST

Thank you very much. I will read read about writing device drivers.
I want to ask when I write the driver for Interrupt Service Thread
(IST),
it is necessary to load the IST driver in the kernel. And what to do
next.

Regards Vlatko.

  • Re: Device Drivers For Different IO Bus architectures
    ... I am trying to find out some details about writing device drivers. ... Is writing a driver to it on a unix / linux system be different If so ... Bus as required and if the interface to the layer2 / firm ware is kept ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: AVstream & USB Webcam
    ... I'm new to writing device drivers and my work has asked me to write ... a driver for a USB webcam. ... the "way to go" is to build your webcam so that it adheres to the USB ...
  • Re: Intel PRO 3945ABG Wireless
    ... and my only exposure to C/C++ is two semesters a while ago. ... I doubt you want me writing device drivers. ... I understand that the guy who was writing the driver had some sort of disagreement with someone and dropped the project. ...
    (freebsd-net)
  • Re: NIC and NDIS problem for Windows Mobile 5.0
    ... Please read about various issues involved in writing device drivers for WM ... > I have a question regarding NIC and NDIS in Windows Mobile 5.0 that I ... > My NDIS driver is loaded succesfully on older platforms (PPC 2002, ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
  • Re: .c or .cpp
    ... I would take exception to this "simple answer". ... driver framework, which will almost certainly dangerously hide from you ... a good job of writing device drivers. ... > Windows Network, Video, WDM Device Driver Training & Consulting ...