How to run Platform Builder 5.0 under windows vista

Hi,

Under windows vista platform builder 5.0 installation completed without any
error.But when i try to compile it, it became not responding.

can any one tell me how to make it ok under windows vista.

  • Re: IID_IDropTarget
    ... Giuseppe Sacco wrote: ... I compile and link it on Windows Vista I get an error about an ... undefined symbol "IID_IDropTarget". ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.ole)
  • Re: DeviceIOControl Windows Vista
    ... We made some DLL with Visual C and it was compile with Windows XP. ... using those DLL on a PC with Windows Vista, ... DeviceIoControl were you calling, and on what device? ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • IID_IDropTarget
    ... I download a very simple source code for an OLE application, ... I compile and link it on Windows Vista I get an error about an ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.ole)
  • Re: Compiling SWI-Prolog
    ... I am trying to compile prolog, but I have been unsuccesful for some time. ... Windows Vista ... the additional libraries given on swi-prolog. ...
    (comp.lang.prolog)